Cafetto EVO Organic Espresso Machine Cleaner 1kg
Cafetto EVO Organic Espresso machine cleaner1kg
Organic espresso machine cleaner Evo® is a safe, high-performance cleaning powder for semiautomatic espresso machines using certified organic coffees. It is the result of an extensive evaluation of alternate products and first principle research of espresso machine cleaning and maintenance.
Features & Benefits:
· Evo® is formulated to meet the requirements of the AQIS “National Standard for Organic and Bio-dynamic Product” and the USDA's “National Organic Program”.
· Evo® has been assessed and is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input suitable for use in organic systems. Evo® is also certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute as an OMRI listed product that may be used in organic systems.
· Evo® was the world first espresso machine cleaner recognised by independent authorities as suitable for the cleaning of espresso machines used with certified organic coffees.
· Completely soluble and free-rinsing formulation leaving no trace of odour. · Evo® ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting the most stringent standards in the world.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop the cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from the delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove the blind filter and insert a regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 level scoops of EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.