Cafetto Organic Liquid Descaler 1 LITRE - USE ON ALL COFFEE MACHINES
Cafetto Organic Liquid Descaler 1L
An eco-friendly liquid descaler that rapidly and easily removes lime scale and calcium buildup from metal surfaces in contact with hot water, such as espresso machine water tanks, coffee brewing and other hot water equipment.
Made with a formulation of organic acids, which are naturally occurring compounds produced by fermentation of simple sugars.
Certified for organic use. All ingredients are rapidly biodegradable, meeting international standards.
- An organically certified, concentrated liquid designed to decalcify (delime or descale) espresso machine water tanks and coffee brewing equipment.
- Contains a synergistic blend of 4 organic acids that give outstanding scale removal.
- Descales nine times more effectively than white vinegar and has practically no odour.
- Certified for organic use. All ingredients are rapidly biodegradable, meeting international standards.
- Free from phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms.
- Safe to use on aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
Espresso machine boiler, Professional espresso machine water tank.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed, and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 100ml, remove the green cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 500ml cold water to prepare the descaling solution.
- Follow the machine manufacturer’s instructions to decalcify, de-lime or descale the machine.
- Always rinse the machine at least twice with fresh water after decalcifying and before re-filling and reusing the machine